Tuesday, April 19, 2016

HASH #908 - A Lot Closer!


Ok Wanks….Let’s keep this Monday thing rollin! Monday April 25th be prepared to be A Lot Closer with your fellow Hashers! This will be a typical FF Hash…Flat, Shiggyless, Plenty of Road…and probably no Alcohol to be found! Your comfort as always is my primary concern!!

Oh yeah – Did I mention I will be giving away a super secret limited edition, unbelievably rare PRIZE! For what exactly?!??!….hmm 
SHOW UP AND FIND OUT!


Hares: Yours Truly and a Girl of choice!
Hash Cash - $6
ONON: Antietam Lake Lot 
307 Angora Rd, Reading, PA 19606
Prelube: Liberty Tap Room – As soon as you can get there!
DryBag – Always!



See You All Monday!!
Give Me An A..........A!

1 comment:

  1. Good article and I really like that you have some kind of exciting prizes for winners. But I am a little confused about what the meet up is about.

    ReplyDelete