Monday, March 19, 2018

RH3 #981 Hairy Palms Hash

95% of those surveyed admit to masturbating....and the other 5% are just lying. With that in mind, we proudly present....
The Hairy Palms Hash!!
Join veteran wanks ToeFU and Foot Fairy in this stimulating event.
On On: 100 Brown St., Reading (Lausch Elementary School), 3/25, 2:00
Hash Cash: $5
Prelube: Liberty Taproom (it's too convenient for this one...)
Remember lube...

Monday, March 12, 2018

RH3 #980 Kiss Me...I'm Still Shit-Faced

Hares: Old News, Casting Couch & Hare Today, Cum Tomorrow
On On: Hampden Park Pavilion, 13th & Hampden Blvd, 3/18, 2:00
PreLube: Johnny & Hons, 2546 Kutztown Rd
Hash Cash: $7
Trail: A to A-
Dry Bags: meh
Dogs and Frogs not allowed.

Beer Yoga


Hosts:  Just Lisa and Bukkake
Where:  At their house:  1825 Lorraine Rd, Reading
When:  March 23RD (Friday)
Time:  5:00pm Prelube
Yoga:  5:30pm -6:15
Beer/Happy Hour:  6:30 - ?

Yoga by Inuendo and Pooperliscious

Important:  If you can not make it for the yoga event, come at 6:30 for the Happy Hour.  You will have the opportunity to join two fun yoga/beer related challenges!

Just Lisa and Bukkake have room for 20 people so the FIRST 20 PEOPLE that respond will have a guaranteed spot. All others will have to come later and suffer through drinking a beer or two.
This is very Beginner friendly.  No worries if Beer and Yoga is the first yoga class you’ve ever attended, drink up!

What to Bring:
Beer! This is a BYOB event, but we will feed you.
A mat if you have one.  If you don’t, pm Inu.  I might be able to bring a couple extra.

Cost:  This is a DONATION BASED class to cover simple food, travel and time.  While we love you all, this did take work.

Namaste’ Bitches!!!