Thursday, August 27, 2020

RH3 #1050 Crack A Cold One For Crack!!

 


It’s almost time to crack a cold one in my honor... or to just to try and forget the wacky year we’ve had so far. Join me as I’ll be drinking to both, this Saturday at 1 o’clock, somewhere yet to be announced in the good ole Reading area. We’ll have a live trail laid by yours truly, followed by some of my family’s recipes to feed your face with, and a keg of some of my favorite swill from 2SP. Apres will be outside, so bring a chair and pop up if you have one (we will have a potty available this time 🙂
What: RH3 #1050 Crack A Cold One For Crack
Where: 575 Wyomissing Ave, Mohnton (Mohnton House)
When: Saturday @ 1PM
Hare: Any Crack’ll Do
Hash Cash: $15 (includes hab for first 50)
Bring a growler as you may be able to snag one for the road depending how hollow peep’s legs are after trail. ON ON

No comments:

Post a Comment